Thursday, August 25, 2016

Week 6: EOC - Me x 3



My car defines me because I picked it. Without my car I couldn’t go anywhere, I love my car. My dad bought it for me. Everyone loves it too, I always get compliments about it and people tell me that it’s perfect for me because it’s little just like me. I do want a bigger car eventually. This car I haven’t crashed or hit anything with it. I take care of it like it would be my baby, that’s how much I love my car and because I couldn’t afford having it break down.


My clothes define me because with my clothes I express myself, I love fashion and it is what I’m studying as well. Fashion is something so unique and different. Without fashion the world would be so boring. There’s so many different styles and colors, prints, types of apparel, shoes, accessories, bags, sunglasses, etc. I go from sexy to sporty, from trendy to boring. I’m pretty basic when it comes to outfits.  But I love my fashion.



My hair and makeup define me as well. With my hair I do different things but also, my hair says a lot about me. My natural hair color is dark brown. I have dyed my ends blonde. My whole hair caramel color and now I’m black. I have thick hair so people say, but I do think it’s thin. I’m happy how it looks. It’s naturally curly but I always straighten it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment