Thursday, August 11, 2016

Week 4: EOC - My New App

My new app is all about shopping. Shopping made fun. I would just like an app that I would plug in a picture of a blouse and they give me examples of that same blouse or similar ones. That would be amazing. Sometimes when I'm looking at pictures on Pinterest or Instagram and I like the outfit of someone or even just an outfit that a random page I follow posted. I love it but they don't say from where it is or where to get it, nothing. So I take a screenshot of it and post it in this new app, and then a lot of similar items appear or even that same one I was looking for. It just makes it so much easier than going in all the websites and trying to find it. Or even sometimes I read the comments of the post in instagram to see if somehow someone posted where to get it or if they have it. This app would be Picture Fashion Fun. Because since it’s posting pictures about fashion and it makes it so much fun. I think every woman would love this. Yes, some woman like actually going to the mall and shop and try everything on. I personally did like shopping and trying almost all the store on but now I don’t even try anything on, if I like it and it seems like it will fit, then I’m buying it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment